Welcome to the Achievers’ Academy. Just in case you did not know, this Academy is the founding entity for the:
- High-Achievers Excel Program (growth, success, acceleration including personal development, positioning and visibility programs)
- Corporate Business Manager Certification (CBMC) program
- Business Operations Manager Certification (BOMC) program
- Achievers Women’s Association (online monthly learning forum)
- Achievers’ Breakthrough VIP Days (one-on-one coaching and consulting)
- Achievers’ Connection Series (bi-monthly networking event)
- Achievers’ Magazine. (online magazine designed to provide career, business and lifestyle solutions to high-achieving women).
The Achievers’ Academy is designed to teach you those advanced career and business achievement principles, leadership and growth initiatives, and ‘next level’ strategies and solutions that high-powered successful men and women possess in order to master Growth. Success. Acceleration. ™
These prosperous and astute men and women have learned that the real secret to success is knowing what to spend their time on and how to perfect those tasks for the time spent.
The High-Achievers Excel Program includes three offerings:
- Growth. Success. Acceleration.™
- Positioning and Visibility.
- Branding and Personal Development.
Through Dr. Laureen’s own success, she’s aware that you don’t have enough hours in the day to accomplish everything so she decided not to create a program that takes up all your time – instead her team of experts with her guidance will provide you with resources, strategies and solutions that will help you up-level your career, grow your business, or elevate your non-profit in the shortest amount of time possible.
The High-Achievers Excel Program is an all-around, all-focusing program of the three areas mentioned above. If you want a more specific focus you may want to enroll in the:
The Corporate Business Manager Certification (CBMC) program is designed for career professionals who want to become certified as a corporate business manager in order to enhance their current career, switch careers, or move up the corporate ladder.
The Business Operations Manager Certification (BOMC) program is designed for businesswomen who want to become certified as a business operations manager with a focus on working with women owned businesses.
Where would you be this time next year if you started today!