Most high-achieving businesswomen know that they need to market their business consistently to get great results. Without a doubt, effective marketing does require time, energy, and consistency.
Once you build momentum and get the right systems in place, you’ll find that your marketing tactics will run like a well-oiled machine. It will support you in filling your income funnel with ideal clients. You’ll also create more visibility for the solutions you offer and generate the income you need to enjoy a freedom-based lifestyle.
Here is the best way I know to build a strong marketing foundation:
- Get Focused. Know exactly what you want to accomplish in your marketing strategic.
- Create S.M.A.R.T. Results. These are results that are specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and time-sensitive.
- Get a Mindset Makeover. Many times, what hinders most of us from marketing action is we let our limiting beliefs get in the way. It’s really important to embrace a mindset for marketing success.
- Develop an Ideal Client Profile. Determine who is your ideal client and what specialized niche of services you’re going to offer.
- Speak with Confidence. Tell you story in a way that is compelling and in a way that showcases your expertise.
- Package for Growth. You must provide options, an experience and solutions that are really appealing to your ideal client.
- Craft a Simple Marketing Plan. The plan should be designed to create visibility and awareness for the work you do, week after week and month after month.
Once you have your foundation in place, it’s time to focus on positioning and creating massive visibility! This includes having consistent and regular interactions with your audience, using webinars, teleseminars, email newsletter and consistently publishing great content on your blog.
As a reminder, marketing momentum is part of the GSAfactor (master Growth. achieve Success. maintain Acceleration.)
© Dr. Laureen Wishom or Dr. Laureen International (2013-2018). Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Dr. Laureen Wishom/Dr. Laureen International with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.