I have worked with this unique population of women (and men) business owners for almost ten years. With my years of experience in this arena, my team and I always customize most of the programs based on the type of center you have and the ownership business status you want to achieve.
As a certified Master Professional Trainer, Certified Dementia Practitioner, and a certified Evidenced-Based Health Coach, I work with these business owners and center directors by helping them start, growth and/or expand their child or adult day centers.
Here are just a few of my offerings that will start, maintain or grow your center in record time:
- Compliance (Local, State and Federal requirements)
- Center’s Director and Employees Yearly Training Requirements (State requirements)
- Minimum Standards Training
- Nutrition and Food Service
- Startup Application and Documentation for Licensure
- Day-to-Day Operational Plan
- Emergency Preparedness Plan
- Leadership, Supervisory and Professional Development Training
- Job Requirements, Staff Development and Education Plan
- Team Building and Conflict Resolution
- Time Management and Accountability
- SWOT Analysis
- Positioning and Visibility
- Brand or re-Brand Building and Strategic Plan
- Growth, Expansion Planning and Implementation
- Policies and Procedures
- Social Media and Center Exposure
- Website Design or Re-Design
In addition to working with child and adult daycare center owners and directors, my team and I are specialist at writing Charter School Proposals, Proprietary School Proposal/Documentation, Healthcare Licensing Documentation, Request for Proposals and most state and local Policies and Procedures as well as Conflict of Interest, Non-Compete and Confidentiality Agreements.
Just a reminder, you also have the opportunity to become a member of the Achievers Women’s Associations, which will provide you with additional training on a monthly basis for a low monthly investment. Depending on where you are in your business strategies process, you may want to take advantage of the Achievers ‘Intensive” Breakthrough VIP Day.
Some of my clients have found that the certification programs were their best plan of action. You have two choices:
The Corporate Business Manager Certification (CBMC) program is designed for career or business professionals who want to become certified as a corporate business manager in order to enhance their current career, switch careers, move up the corporate ladder or obtain a corporate management position.
The Business Operations Manager Certification (BOMC) program is designed for businesswomen who want to become certified as a business operations manager with a focus on working with women owned businesses.