Welcome to my Employedpreneurs’ page.
Working with you is one of my greatest joys. I was an Employedpreneur for over four years before I left Corporate America; therefore, I truly understand your challenges and some of your long-term goals and dreams.
I will utilize my know-how and skillsets in the career and business world along with my long-term management, consulting, technology and business development and processes experiences to move you from employee to entrepreneur if that is your desire.
I believe strongly in bringing you not only the ‘best practices’ needed for your dual role and/or transition but I will also incorporate those ‘next practices’ that will put you ahead of your competition on your job and in the entrepreneur marketplace. I will give you the tools to achieve the GSA Factor™ (Growth. Success. Acceleration.).
As an Employedpreneur (employee from 8 to 5 + an entrepreneur nights and weekends) you will learn the strategies and solutions that lead to business success and growth. You will learn:
- Development of a CEO Mindset
- Dual Role Strategies
- Career and Business Clarity and Portfolio
- Maintaining a Business
- From Climbing to Leaping the Corporate Ladder
- Leadership, Communication, and Listening Training
- Focus, Accountability and Time Management
- Business Clarity and Business Model Selection
- Business Structure Setup (Limited Liability Companies, Professional Organizations and Non-Profit Entities)
- Business and Market Plans
- Brand Identity, Branding Profile, Ideal Client Profile
- SWOT Analysis (long-terms goals/objectives and short term action plans)
- Target Market/Niche Identification
- Systems Implementation (repetitive processes)
- Effective Marketing Tools and Drip Campaigns
- Income Streams with Pyramid/Funnel Descriptions
- Product Identification, Design and Life Cycle
- Social Media (including driving traffic) and Website Design
- Business Media Kit and Speaker’s Packets
Just a reminder, you also have the opportunity to become a member of the Achievers Women’s Associations, which will provide you with additional training on a monthly basis for a low monthly investment. Depending on where you are in your business strategies process, you may want to take advantage of the Achievers ‘Intensive” Breakthrough VIP Day.
Some of my clients have found that the certification programs were their best plan of action. You have two choices:
The Corporate Business Manager Certification (CBMC) program is designed for career or business professionals who want to become certified as a corporate business manager in order to enhance their current career, switch careers, move up the corporate ladder or obtain a corporate management position.
The Business Operations Manager Certification (BOMC) program is designed for businesswomen who want to become certified as a business operations manager with a focus on working with women owned businesses.