Five years ago, I changed my entire life. I followed my 3R Method: Re-Imagine. Re-Invent. Re-Emerge. that I designed for high-achieving career and businesswomen. The 3R Method allowed me to re-brand my company and myself. Using this method, I was able to figure out who I was and how I could become a best version of myself. It was an awesome journey – a true labor of love.
In fact, I also redefined my definition of ‘success’ and I finally realized that there is only one person that can make me happy – ME and in your case YOU!
We are all faced with a series of choices on a daily basis. Some of the choices we make are not always easy, others are very difficult. Without making the right decisions, your choices could have a major impact on your life, your career or your business growth strategies.
Here some of the life strategies that I shared as we developed their Growth. Success. Acceleration. Mastery.
- Start embracing the life’s lessons. Everything that happens helps you grow. Sometimes painful experiences teach us priceless life lessons we didn’t think we needed to know. If you’re having problems, that’s good. It means you’re making progress.
- Start filtering out the noise in your life. Be careful about who you give the microphone and stage to in your life. Don’t just listen to the loudest voice. Listen to the truest voice that makes sense for your career, business and life.
- Start replacing your worries with positive actions. Most of the things I worried about didn’t happen however most of the things I hoped for and worked hard for did. So keep dreaming and keep DOING.
- Start choosing differently.– A big part of your life is a result of the little choices you make every day. If you don’t like some part of your life, it’s time to start tweaking things and then begin to make better choices for long-term success.
- Start running toward things, not away from them. The best way to move away from something negative is to move toward something that is more positive – just change your direction.
- Start being more productive than busy. There’s a big difference between being busy and being productive. Don’t confuse motion with progress.
- Start dedicating time to meaningful activities. What you do every day matters, but WHY you do what you do matters even more. So quit doing just what you’re able to do; figure out your skillsets and do what you are skilled to do.
- Start doing what’s right, even if it’s not the easiest option. Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should. Just because it’s easy, doesn’t mean it’s worth your while. Do what’s right, not what’s easiest right now.
- Start comparing yourself to yourself, and no one else. Forget what others have and where they are. You’re not walking in their shoes, and you’ll never comfortably walk in your own if you keep comparing yourself to them.
- Start being more tolerant of those who see things differently. Remember, love and kindness brings more love and kindness.
- Start letting grace have the last word.– Did you know we only lose the arguments our pride insists on winning. When it’s more important to win arguments than love people, we need to start all over again with different priorities.
- Start opening up to new growth opportunities. In almost every situation, a little more acknowledgements that there may be something you do not know could change everything. Go somewhere new, and suddenly countless opportunities appear. Keep an open mind and have fun with life.
Stay tuned for part 2 of Growth. Success. Acceleration: Simple Life Strategies for High-Achieving Career and Businesswomen.