Welcome to my Non-Profit Leaders and Organization page.
My team and I combined our skillsets across the non-profit management, consulting, development and processes arena. In fact, I have over 15 years of non-profit and board development experience myself.
My team and I will not only bring you the ‘best practices’ needed for your non-profit growth and success but we also incorporate those ‘next practices’ that will put you ahead in the non-profit arena and prepare you for long-term Growth. Success. Acceleration.™
As a certified Board Development/Non-Profit Strategist, she believes that together with her team they are the best choice for working with non-profit leaders, board of directors, stakeholders, and their entire organization in the following areas:
- Non-Profit Paperwork at the State and Federal Levels (501c3)
- Research, Grant Writing, RFPs, Proposals and Bids
- Bylaws, Robert’s Rules of Order and Job Description (customized)
- Non-Profit Compliance Documents
- Non Compete and Conflict of Interest Documentation
- Advisory Board and Committee Selections
- Collaborations, Strategic Alliances, Partnership-Building and Stakeholder Outreach
- Implementation of a ‘Fundability’ Plan and Fundraising Initiatives
- Prospect Research, Solicitation, Cultivation, Engagement and Closing
- Board Relations, Development and Training
- Board Guidelines and Assessment
- SWOT Analysis, Leadership, Positioning and Visibility
- Donor and Sponsor Databases
- Volunteer Coordination
- Seminars and Workshops (tailored to your non-profit)
- Annual Report Preparation
- Non-Profit Media Kit
- Social Media (including driving traffic) and Website Content Strategy and Design
Our brand truly supports the efforts of high-achieving women in the workplace, the marketplace, and the non-profit leadership arenas.
As a non-profit leader, you can also take advantage of one of my Achievers Breakthrough VIP Day(s) – well worth the investment or you can become a member of the Achievers Women’s Association. Depending on where you are in your non-profit leadership process, you may want to take advantage of the Achievers ‘Intensive” Breakthrough VIP Day.
Some of my clients have found that the certification programs were their best plan of action. You have two choices:
The Corporate Business Manager Certification (CBMC) program is designed for career or business professionals who want to become certified as a corporate business manager in order to enhance their current career, switch careers, move up the corporate ladder or obtain a corporate management position.
The Business Operations Manager Certification (BOMC) program is designed for businesswomen who want to become certified as a business operations manager with a focus on working with women owned businesses.