I have been in the career, business and non-profit arena for 20+ years. I currently serve as a consulting Chief Financial Officer of a 1.5 million dollar non-profit entity.
As an award-winning certified Solo-E Expert, Woman Certified Consultant and ‘dubbed’ as a Million-Dollar Solutionist, my team and I work with women-owned companies to bring together their people, skills and tools to design the ‘best practices’ and ‘next practices’ that will embrace their company’s culture and their customers’ expectations.
We offer the seasoned/start-up business owner the following:
- Development of a CEO Mindset
- Focus, Accountability and Time Management
- Business Clarity and Business Model Selection
- Business and Marketing Plans
- Certifications (HUB, WBENC, MWBE, 8A, City, State, Federal)
- Balance Sheet and Income Statements
- Organization Development Plan
- Leadership and Team Building Training
- Business Structure Setup (Limited Liability Companies, Professional Organizations and Non-Profit Entities)
- Organizational Structure, Organizational Charts and Job Descriptions
- Day-to-Day Operational Plan
- Brand Identity, Branding Profile, Ideal Client Profile
- SWOT Analysis (long-terms goals/objectives and short term action plans)
- Target Market/Niche Identification
- Systems Implementation (repetitive processes)
- Effective Marketing Tools and Drip Campaigns
- Income Streams with Pyramid/Funnel Descriptions
- Product Identification, Design and Life Cycle
- Social Media (including driving traffic) and Website Design
- Business Media Kit and Speaker’s Packets
My team and I help leaders like you navigate their workplace, function as an businesswoman, lead their businesses, transition into new careers, start or manage a non-profit, and renew or restart after career, business or life’s setbacks.
Just a reminder, you also have the opportunity to become a member of the Achievers Women’s Associations, which will provide you with additional training on a monthly basis for a low monthly investment. Depending on where you are in your business strategies process, you may want to take advantage of the Achievers ‘Intensive” Breakthrough VIP Day.
Some of my clients have found that the certification programs were their best plan of action. You have two choices:
The Corporate Business Manager Certification (CBMC) program is designed for career or business professionals who want to become certified as a corporate business manager in order to enhance their current career, switch careers, move up the corporate ladder or obtain a corporate management position.
The Business Operations Manager Certification (BOMC) program is designed for businesswomen who want to become certified as a business operations manager with a focus on working with women owned businesses.