Do you really know your Competition? If not, it is Time That You Do!
As a high-achieving woman in business, here are the ten questions to ask yourself:
1. Who are your competitors?
2. What are their financial resources?
3. How do they market their products and services?
4. How many employees do they have?
5. Where are they located?
6. How do they treat their customers?
7. What are their pricing strategies?
8. What are their main strengths and can you meet or exceed them?
9. What are their biggest weaknesses and how can you do it better?
10. How will they react to your entry into their territory?
Once you have the answers – you will be able to develop a dynamic going-forward marketing and growth plan.
WHAT I RECOMMEND:
- Continue to perfect your leadership skills!
- Activate your Growth, Success. Acceleration.
- Remember for career and businesswomen, it’s always about RUD –Results. Uniqueness. Differentiation.
© Dr. Laureen Wishom or Dr. Laureen International (2013-2018). Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Dr. Laureen Wishom/Dr. Laureen International with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.